Arm yourself with the powerful Word of God and become a fearless defender of faith, dangerous to the enemy in the fight against darkness.
About the Mentoring Weekend
Armed and Dangerous
Are you feeling overwhelmed by life’s battles and in need of spiritual fortification? My Mentoring Intensive, “Armed and Dangerous”, is designed for women just like you. This empowering weekend will equip you with the tools you need to stand firm in your faith and awaken your God-given strength. We will delve deep into Scripture and you’ll learn to wield the Word of God as your shield against the enemy. Enjoy uplifting worship and connect with like-minded women, form bonds of sisterhood, and emerge spiritually fortified.
Sign up today and become armed with God’s Word and dangerous to the enemy!
Hi! I'm Sherry Poundstone!
As a pastor, author, and mentor, I’ve had the privilege to connect with thousands of women through God’s Word in Bible studies, retreats, conferences and casual conversations. I’m often asked for advice on handling life’s ups and downs and living a life that pleases God. That is why I’m thrilled to invite you to a special weekend mentoring event! It’s designed for women like you who are seeking spiritual guidance in their everyday lives.
I hope that you’ll join me for this weekend of learning, inspiration, and spiritual renewal!
The Mentoring Weekend is About:
- Getting away from the challenges and frustrations of everyday life so you can rest, relax and unwind.
- Sharing Godly, life affirming advice about the problems and difficulties that you face.
- Meeting new friends
- Coming away with a fresh perspective to live your life as a woman after God’s own heart.
During her 4th year of college Amanda was brutally assaulted at gun point. After surviving this horrific attack she was stuck in a void of emptiness. Her soon-to-be-released book, "Beyond Survival: Reclaiming My Life After I Was Hijacked by Rape" is the story of her journey of learning how to not just live again but to thrive. She is passionate about leading other survivors back to the land of the living so they can reclaim a full life. Amanda has shared her story on college campuses, women’s conferences, and law enforcement conferences. She has also been featured on She Speaks Stories podcast, Fox and Friends, The Glenn Beck Show, and in a number of publications.
Amanda's books will be available for sale at the mentoring weekend. You can also pre-order them online.
- 2 nights of lodging at the beautiful Zephyr Point Conference Center (double occupancy)
- 5 delicious meals that you don’t have to cook or clean up!
- 4 main intensive sessions where you’ll find insight and inspiration to find your passion and purpose.
- 2 optional breakout sessions where you’ll find additional help and practical advice.
A deposit of $100 is required to hold your spot.
Reserve Your Spot